Thursday, August 5, 2010
Galapagos July 21... Flight from DFW to Miami
Bear with me. I really an somewhat a novice traveler. To someone who is well experienced at this my lessons were probably learned long ago.
I checked into my flight, checked the terminal and gate online about 5 hours pre-flight. I arrived at the ticket counter to check bags and discover it's been moved to another terminal.
At least I had plenty of time to change terminals. (Note to self.. Sign up for text message updates that American offers).
I wore my sandals to make getting through security easier. It was lagely a full 767. I had an exit row window seat. More leg room
I got a Nook for this trip and loved it. My first mistake was to leave it on standby instead of off last time I updated it. The battery is almost dead. At least I grabbed the charger "just in case".
Nice easy flight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment