July 23... Happy birthday to me. I'm 40
Baltra airport. My first open air airport. No walls to speak of on this building.
Getting through the airport wasn't hard or too time consuming. The first major cash only expense is the visitors card. $100.
I am so much happier now that I am FINALLY here. And I really will catch the boat.
I was picked up by Solon. He's one of the dive masters on the boat. He helped me with my gear, got me into the panga and ferried me to my new digs for the next almost week.
Just above the water line are the port holes for the cabins. Above that is the salon, above that are the other 4 rooms and bridge, and finally on top is the sun deck.
I made it on time to get lunch. I had a light penne soup to start, followed by a plate with chicken and fresh baked grouper. I am looking forward to eating well on this trip.
Next, N.Seymour Island land tour.
No comments:
Post a Comment