Sunday, July 12, 2009

A moment of praise

Two blog posts in one night... after being off for over a month. I was teaching scuba this past weekend. One of my students dropped her mask and snorkel while on the surface near our training platform. The bottom was only 32 feet, but it was cold and the visibility on the bottom was very poor, probably about 18 inches. My assistant looked for it, but didn't find it. I got my students finished for that dive and out of the water so I went out and looked for it. I had an idea of where it should be, but these things can drift a little bit. As I dropped down I said a short prayer for assistance. I was hungry, I really didn't have much air, and needed to find it quickly. I found it inside of 60 seconds. God really is good. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment