Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Trying again...

Well, I'm going to try this again. This is my second blog. I took down the first one, but I'll try to leave this one up. I'll even try to recreate one of the articles I wrote in my last blog simply because I thought it was pretty good. I write when the mood strikes me, or I think I have something to say. About the title... I do rant about things. Mostly work. I don't talk about the people I work with or work for. I think that's just not right. I will rant about the members of the general public that I work around. I try to be funny, but I do have a rather dry sense of humor. Sarcasm can be difficult to get across in writing too. Thoughts... I get introspective. My general thoughts on life, love, friendship, and how I am generally capable of screwing things up. I try to keep the language PG 13. I don't swear much when talking. Adventures... I am a very avid diver. I'll talk about dive trips, hunting trips, and fishing trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment