Monday, May 18, 2009
Notes from scuba class
I jast had one of the best groups of six that I have ever had.
No mask issues. No panic issues. No excesive whining. A little much parental assistance for an almost 20 y/o girl but hey, it's daddy.
A 17 y/o girl who gets bouyancy control on her own. Truely fantastic.
No one failed any of the quizes or exams. I wish these classes were more common.
We are headed out to the lake next weekend. It should be a fun time.
I've got a bunch of blog topics rattling around in my head. Ponderable questions, more rants, brings to mind a line from Jimmy Buffet...
He went to Paris
Looking for answers
To questions that bothered him so...
I wouldn't go to Paris. I'd head south first. But I still understand the feeling.
Tom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment