Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tales from the field

I like my American grocery stores. I really do. They at least have a notion of how to safely cut meat, not contaminate every surface within a 100 ft range, and clean the mess they do make. I don't skate across the floors in my American meat markets. The butchers in American meat markets understand it is necessary to wash hands... with soap... and dry with a paper towel... not the bloody t-shirt on his back. At least my two problem children foreign markets are inspected in the same month. That means I only deal with them once a quarter at the same time. Yes, I really should be in there once a month (week...day...) but then they complain I'm picking on them. I do wonder though, why were they splitting goats heads on the band saw? Brains? I didn't see any brains. Some times even I don't ask questions I don't want answers to. Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment